Simple Funeral Service
Funeral Directors Costs
Our charges provide the following services:
|Any disbursement payments, that we are required to pay on your behalf, to third parties, will incur additional charges. These will be detailed in our written estimate.|
- Provision of a limousine
- Service other than that held at the Crematorium or Burial Ground
- Listing of floral tributes
- Preparation or supply of printed order of service sheets
- Ordering of floral tributes
- Conveying the coffin into a church or private address prior to the funeral
- Conveying floral tributes to a hospital or nursing home after the funeral
- Embalming or Preparation (including dressing in personal clothing)
- Viewing the deceased at our private chapel
- Dealing with charitable donations
- Placing obituary or acknowledgement notices
130-132 High Street,
Kent ME8 8AR.
127 Watling Street,
Kent ME7 2YY.
25 New Road,
Kent ME4 4QJ.
31 Parkwood Green,
Kent ME8 9PW.
With this particular service we request that all payments be made at least 72 hours prior to the funeral, alternatively we will accept a written undertaking from a recognised authority. Payment by credit or debit card/cash or cheque is acceptable.