The Independent Way Funeral Plan
With the Independent Way Funeral Plan, we will make sure that your loved ones will be spared much of the burden of organising a funeral.
You'll have specified every detail in advance and taken care of all the costs that are within our control. A funeral plan especially created for you to your individual and personal requirements.
Tailor Made Plans
What this plan includes:
- Professional charges. These represent a high proportion of a funeral director's costs and include making all arrangements for cremation or burial
- Conveyance of the deceased from the place of death to the funeral director's premises, a chapel of rest or other suitable location
- Caring for the deceased and attending to the hygienic preparation necessary to allow viewing, if requested by family or friends
- Advice on the certification and registration of death and related documentation
- Provision of a hearse and other funeral vehicles
- Advice on bereavement counselling
This plan also includes an allowance to cover the third party costs that are not within your funeral director's control. These include the fees for the crematorium, and clergy. Only if these costs were to increase more than the growth of the plan might there be a balance to pay at the time of the funeral.
John Weir Funeral Directors Ltd is an appointed representative of Golden Charter Limited trading as Golden Charter Funeral Plans which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN:965279).
Registered in England No. 02511598 Registered Office: One Fleet Place, London EC4M 7WS.
130-132 High Street,
Kent ME8 8AR
127 Watling Street,
Kent ME7 2YY
25 New Road,
Kent ME4 4QJ
31 Parkwood Green,
Kent ME8 9PW