Direct Cremation Service
We offer a direct cremation for those who, for whatever reason, do not wish to have or attend a funeral or have any form of service at the crematorium. The deceased is cremated without any procession or funeral ceremony on an undisclosed date and time (Usually within 14 days of instruction).
Funeral Directors Costs
Our charges provide the following services:
- Arranging the funeral at our premises
- Advice on Registration
- Removal of the deceased, in normal working hours, from a location within 20 miles of our offices
- A simple coffin fitted with cremation furniture
- An undisclosed date and time (Usually within 14 days)
- Transfer of deceased to the crematorium will be by private ambulance
- Collecting cremated remains, if required, from the crematorium and retained by us for one month
- Payment of our fees and disbursements to be paid at the time of arrangement
- Use of our premises
- Use of a Hearse
- Any preparation or dressing of the deceased
- Any service at the crematorium
These are amounts payable to third parties (i.e. Crematoria and Doctors) These are additional to our fees.
|At present the following will apply:
|Doctors for completion of forms 4 & 5 payable unless death is reported to a coroner
Fees as at November 2017
130-132 High Street,
Kent ME8 8AR.
127 Watling Street,
Kent ME7 2YY.
25 New Road,
Kent ME4 4QJ.
31 Parkwood Green,
Kent ME8 9PW.