The Premiere Way Funeral Plan
Our most comprehensive funeral plan, the Premiere Way Plan includes two limousines and a superior coffin often chosen for burials.
Our Premiere Way Plan also includes a £1,100 allowance towards third party costs at the time of the funeral (such as the fees for cremation or burial and for the clergy or officiant fees) and a professionally drafted Will.
£4099.00 in full
What this plan includes:
- Provision of professional services and making all arrangements for the funeral
- Advice on the certification and registration of the death and related documentation
- Superior coffin**
- Collection and transportation of the deceased to the FD premises (within a 25 mile radius) 24 hours a day
- Care of the deceased prior to the burial or cremation (excluding embalming)
- Use of chapel of rest or service rooms
- Family viewing at any pre-arranged time***
- The funeral service at a local cemetery or crematorium
- Funeral held on a normal weekday, during working hours
- Choice of date and time of funeral
- Funeral procession to funeral location (fees and costs of a service at a separate location not included)
- A hearse to local crematorium or cemetery
- Provision of sufficient staff to attend to the coffin as required
- Two limousines
- £1,100 allowance towards third party costs
- A list provided to the family of mourners who sent flowers
- 24 hour funeral director to telephone support for the bereaved
**All coffins supplied will be wood-effect quality or better.
**Costs may apply if out-of-hours viewing is required.
130-132 High Street,
Kent ME8 8AR
127 Watling Street,
Kent ME7 2YY
25 New Road,
Kent ME4 4QJ
31 Parkwood Green,
Kent ME8 9PW